It has been a beautiful day here today, sun shining, blue sky, warm temperature and a slight breeze. I've had a couple of lovely walks, the first with hubby and the dogs in the morning - I must remember to take my camera with me tomorrow as we go past an amazing garden with such beautiful flowers. Late afternoon we walked round to Mum's for a little while.
I have spent a large chunk of the day sewing and my Pay it Forward gifts are now ready to be posted tomorrow as are the gifts for the August swap on SCC, so I have nothing to show at the moment or it will give the surprise away.
Some flowers from my MIL's garden.




Sadly yesterday morning when I went out to feed the piggies, I found Muffin lying still in the cage, she had died overnight. It was very sudden and unexpected, only the day before I had shown her to a young lad who had come to see the guinea pigs and she had seemed absolutely fine. I don't really know how old she was as she was a rescue piggy, but I don't think she was very old. She was a really lovely girl and whenever I took her to shows, she invariably won and was nicknamed 'Elvis' by a couple of judges. She was also a star when I took her to the vet open day.
Will miss your lovely face and nature Muffin.


The flowers are so pretty. I am so sorry to hear about Muffin. It is always so hard to loose something we love so much. God Bless. Hugs, Marty
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear about Muffin - she looks adorable.
ReplyDeletetake care and I hope you have a lovely day,
Nina x
Lovely flowers! I am so sorry about Muffin! How cute she would pose for pictures! It is always hard to loose a pet. Hope you are all ok!
ReplyDeleteHugs,Lisa
So sorry about Muffin.She was gorgeous :)
ReplyDelete