Sunday, 30 May 2010

Gardening Sunday


First vegetables from the garden! Yummy radishes.

The broccoli and carrot bed is growing well.

I am really excited about this gardening project of mine. We bought some more wood today to make two more raised beds - will hopefully be making those tomorrow all being well with the weather. I've got some more seedlings to plant, some potatoes for my potato tub and seeds to sow. Hoping that we can make a bit of progress towards the building of my glass house as well.

Our wisteria is looking stunning...


and the lilac tree is in full bloom - smells gorgeous.

11 comments:

  1. Your veg beds are looking great.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. my veggie patch is my first ever atempt... We have slugs galore so I'm not holding out too much hope !
    Oh your wisteria & lilac are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your radishes are sooo cute! I'm not a fan of the taste but I do think they are a lovely red, and a great shape too. Sounds like a great garden you have going there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The radishes look ever so yummy. We all love those delicious red globes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your radishes look amazing, much better than anything Mr Sainsbury could offer. We're doing veggies too but are a little behind you in our timing, plus we've got lots of snails too. We'll see ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh radishes, how wonderful! We've had our first crop and are anxiously waiting for a second, so I'm jealous! We also don't have any broccoli - that's a goal for the future. And I adore your wisteria. Have a wonderful day tomorrow - don't over do it yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! how did those plants grow so quickly. They are doing really well. Good job.
    Love your aprons too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your beds are loooking super well. Our radishes are a couple of weeks behind yours - well we are in the frozen north. I do wish wwe had more room for beds

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your garden is looking great,the radishes look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi - would love to...I'm a bit stuck with having to bring the dogs with me at the moment...they settle in the car, but it cuts down my time a bit...do you fancy meeting for coffee and a sandwich somewhere...would love to have a chat...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. your veg beds look amazing... i love growing veg.. such a rewarding experience. enjoy your garden.. lovely to catch up,
    warmest wishes
    ginny x

    ReplyDelete