Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Miss Violet Bluebell and Daisies.

The sun is shining and the lawn is sprinkled with daisies.


The wisteria is starting to flower



I will never tire of looking out the window to see our lovely maple tree against the back drop of a gorgeous blue sky.


I was up early this morning making cakes for DH's grandmothers funeral today.


The postman was also up early today and I was delighted to receive the lovely Violet Bluebell from Blooming Myrtle. Violet is even more beautiful than her pictures show and she has fitted in right at home already!



Included in the package was a lovely gift from BM as well, a tote bag made in the same fabrics as Violet...



Lots of pockets inside this very thoughtful gift. Thank you so much! I can't wait to use it.

9 comments:

  1. You must get out and make daisy chains for your hair while the sunshine lasts! Gorgeous gifts, lucky you.

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Violet was just made for that spot Lorraine. Hope today goes as well as can be x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely dolly!! Love the colours that have been used, she is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like she was made just for your room, and the bag looks much posher in the photos LOL

    Love the photos of the daisies, they are so pretty.

    Love and blessings
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love daisies too and maples, yours looks beautiful against the sky. Violet Bluebell looks very much at home, she's beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wow and wow, your parcel arrived to day and it blew me and the boys away. I posted yours today, but forgot to include the card - dizzy me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi - what lovely pictures, Violet Bluebell looks pefect in that spot -

    Hope today went well - xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little one sure does look right at home already - What a sweet dolly and such a gorgeous bag she brought with her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet is she!
    Hope all goes well with your sad day.

    ReplyDelete