Congratulations to our lovely Son No.1!

Oh dear, something seems to have happened to his face! He is still smiling though so it can't be all bad ;-)
Having a celebration roast dinner tonight as DS1 has just got his first job. Interview today...starts tomorrow! We are so proud of him.

More playing around...

Goodness, is this all I've done the last three days?
Do you really want me to answer that?
You do?
Okay...
Haven't achieved much...especially today. I missed my run and slept in until...well I'm not telling you. I did go out running on Monday and Tuesday morning though, it was certainly cold!!!
I also had yoga on Monday. I am really enjoying my yoga sessions and feel quite energised for the day. Almost wish I could go everyday.
My side/shoulder/hand have been really bad though this week, even worse than last week, probably why I've feeling a bit despondent at the moment, still never mind.
I was invited to another sewing group last night, same group of ladies. I really enjoyed it and actually got some more of my quilt binding done. Almost finished it now. I'm almost on the home stretch of sock number one as well, so hopefully some reveals soon.
Now back to yesterday. It was very cold and frosty, so what best to do, but to wrap up warm and go and take some photos in the garden.

Come on in... This web really seems to draw you in.

Look, they really are pearls!

Ice on the vegetables.

The awakening...

It is an exciting day tomorrow (well for me anyway, and probably also for DS1, but for other reasons!). My studio is getting lined and the electrics connected. All that is left then is for my lovely hubby to varnish the inside and I'll be moving in! Will be able to get cracking on all my Christmas swaps once the studio is set up.
Wow! fab news hun!
ReplyDeleteLovely piccies my lovely....
x x x
Good news! So glad. Love the photos of the frsoty garden.
ReplyDeleteJAne
PS Thanks for the offer of knitting my 14 rows! I think I've cracked it now and have done 8 rows and it looks OK! Thanks though and wouldn't it be great if we were nearer?
ReplyDeleteJ
Great news XXX Love the photos XX
ReplyDeleteSorry about your side/shoulder/hand - constant pain is so draining as well as also being a pain in the bum!!
ReplyDeleteWell done to son number one. I am so so sorry about the pain. I am always around if you ever need to chat
ReplyDeleteGreat news re the job..... lovely photo's... Looking cold.... I can understnd why it's not motivating to go running when it is that cold!!! I love yoga - havent gone this year though....
ReplyDeleteHugz
Hey great photos, well done. Well done also to your clever boy - do you think he ate too many blueberries? Hopefully he'll be back to normal in time for work!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! Funnily enough I took a photo of a frozen spiders web too and put it on my latest post - yours is somewhat better though;0)
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear you've been suffering so badly this week - I really hope it eases off for you.
Take care,
Jo
xx
Hey that is fantastic news. First job is so exciting.
ReplyDeleteLove your photo's especially that web of deception.
Hope the pain eases some for your move to the new space.
Enjoy
Congrats to your son! You are having a busy time! I do hope your arm gets better. Can't hurt doing all your fun projects!
ReplyDeleteHugs, lisa
A great week for good news ...... and fantastic photos. Hope all goes well today. x
ReplyDeleteCOngratulation to your son! Love the frozen photos, so pretty! Sorry to hear that you're in pain, hope it eases soon! :) x
ReplyDeleteOh I hope all went well for your son today !!
ReplyDeleteWonderful photos you've shared, the webs are magical aren't they? I hope you'll soon be feeling much better ... as for sleeping in, maybe you needed the extra rest :-)
Denise x
Congratulations to your son !
ReplyDeleteLovely photos of the frost & the playing with colours ones !