
Cakes baked - jam tart cakelets...for want of a better name!
Presents made...


The brooch I made last year, but everything else I made today.

Of course in the process of achieving some things on my list I have made even more mess!
I'm going to a party! I can't believe it, I never go to parties...actually I can't think of the last I was invited to. I am so excited. This party is being held by a lady I quilt with at her house. We have to bring a small plate of tit bits (hope my cakes count) and a small gift. Hopefully I have hit the mark with the gifts I made today.
I woke this morning with the dratted pins and needles...should have known that would be a sign for a bl@@dy painful day. The question is do I risk taking the extra painkillers before I go out tonight, or just wait until I get home? Probably best to just try and grin and bear it like I have been doing all day and then dose up tonight.
My car is now home...new steering belt, back brake pads and front brakes serviced later and what seems to be like a lot of money! Guess that is my Christmas present this year.
My lovely Advent gift for today is:

A fantastic tactile handmade paper notebook, now what shall I keep this for?
Now for the two Advent gifts I missed, the 9th & 10th (not sure of which was which)

A butterfly bling and chocolate. Chocolate? Where? All gobbled up.
How clever you are - lovely cosmetic bag and little purse you've made there. Hope you will enjoy the party and I am sure the cake/tarts will be appreciated they look delicous.
ReplyDeleteWhat time would you be available on 6th Jan? I am not as yet sure what day I might be free to go but it would be great if we could go together.
Jane
Have a wonderful time at the party! I'm sure your pretty gifts will be appreciated!
ReplyDeleteThank you for popping by with a sweet comment too!
Rachel x
Gorgeous gifts, you clever girl. Enjoy your party tonight, I hope the pain doesn't spoil the fun.
ReplyDeletex
Enjoy the party! Super gifts - both the ones to give and the ones received.
ReplyDeleteLovely presents you've made! I'm sure they will be loved by whoever receives them! :) x
ReplyDeleteAnd that is the only place for a chocolate to be!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're enjoying your advent gifts, they sure are pretty.
Hope your party was much fun - pretty gifties you have made.
Cakes look yum, you can bring a plate of them here anytime! Your gifts looks very pretty.
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoy the party!
I love all your gifts you made and those jam tartlets look delish :) I hope you are not in too much pain when you go to your party :( BTW love all your Xmas decorating in your previous post why have I never thought of decorating a doorway it looks great x
ReplyDeleteI hope that you have had such a wonderful night that you forgot all about your pain.
ReplyDeleteYou have been so busy since your room was built and been making some gorgeous bits and pieces.
xx Sandi
I love your gifts, you are a very talented ldy. I hope the pain isnt too bad. I am sat up waiting for my painkillers to kick in
ReplyDeleteLovely gifts you made there - clever you to get two done in a day - I'm lucky to get that done in a week LOL the joys of pre schoolers :)
ReplyDeleteAre they a Tilda pattern? I LOVE Tilda LOL.