Thursday, 31 March 2011

March Photographic Scavenger Hunt

Now this month's photo scavenger hunt challenge was certainly a challenge! Here is my collection.

1. A lion...

This plaque hangs up in my parents entrance hall.

2. A rainbow...

A rainbow skink (Lampropholis delicata) - lots of these to be found round my parents garden.

3. Something green...

A praying mantis

4. An empty chair...

Upholstered by my mum.

5. Something sentimental...

While getting a cup out for a tea, I found this in the back of the cupboard...this was the cup I used as a little girl in which to have my morning cup of tea with my Dad.

6. Peeling paint...

Looks like your doors need repainting Mum and Dad!

7. A collection...

Some of Mum's 'blue collection'.

8. A Ring

Excusing the dreadful skin, this is a ring my hubby bought for me many years ago.

9. A fancy gate...

The entrance to Couldrey House in Wenderholm Regional Park in New Zealand.

10. A shadow...

Shadows in the garage wall.

11. Something as old as you (me)

I don't think she has 'aged' as much as me!

12. A lamb.

Rory Ram the Lamb ;-)!

12 comments:

  1. Great selection there.
    I love the old mug - my mum gave me mine at Christmas - kind of special to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos - it must have been fun looking for them in NZ for a change!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Love the rainbow skink! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab photos ... Your Sasha doll is so pretty. Love the shadows & the cute little mug xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great collecion of photos, I love the skink and praying mantis!

    I've added you to a list of scavengers that I have been building up, I hope that's ok... it's on a page just below my blog header called Photo Scavenger Hunt.

    Lousie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos ... I love your NZ twist on the list! No-one else has got a rainbow skink so far!!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great collection for the hunt!! How lovely to find the mug, and I love your ring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your photos :) And I LOVE Couldrey House - ::))

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great name 'skink'.
    This looks like a fun project. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos and isn't this just great fun!? LOVE your rainbow photo...clever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great to see your slant on the list.
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  12. There's lots to like in your photo hunt. Especially clever with the rainbow skink and love the green praying mantis! The collection of blue and white china is very nice too. I wish more dolls had survived from my childhood. x

    ReplyDelete