Friday, 10 June 2011

Freezing Friday

Well I'm jolly cold anyway.

Gorgeous!

Is it a plane?

What a cutie!



15 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos How adorable is the little squirrel. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great photos. Hope you warm up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its definately cooler here. However the threatened rain has not arrived and my washing is grateful for that.

    Just love that blue-tit pic - so cute :)

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm cold too but no rain so far .... the temperature is going to drop drastically tonight they forecast. Don't forget your camera tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blue tit chick is so cute! Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is decidedly chilly isn't it? DH Grant was just saying how he was going to wear his woolly hat in the morning to walk to the station (it will be 5am, ugh) because it is too cold for his little bald head ;o)

    Your birdie photos are wonderful, Lorraine. That blue tit is SO SWEET!


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's cold here too, we even thought about putting wood on't fire. Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's very cold here, I'm going for a walk and I'll be putting on a pair of Aj's old rugby socks, I'll have warm but smelly feet. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sun has been sharing some warmth here today which is very pleasant. Love your photo's, hope your weather warms up again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute little bird, the first one, and the little squirrel. Hope you are feeling better despite the cold.
    x Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  11. What lovely photos . Thank you. Have a lovely weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hiya, just wanted to drop by and say hello. It was very good to meet you today!
    ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always lovely to se your superb nature photos x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great photos! I love the little fluffed up blue tit one! :) x

    ReplyDelete