At the beginning of May, Marina of Maisie and the boys and I decided to do a little swap with each other. This time it was to be a mug rug and to post out by the end of May. Well in the post today arrived this parcel...


Thank you Marina it is so very wonderful I love it...and far to good to put my mug on! The lace is gorgeous as well.
Hope mine to you arrives soon!
What a lovely creation - I certainly couldn't put my mug down on that!!
ReplyDeleteOh how great! I hate when I get things and cannot make my self use them ;) silly but they are just too nice!! Enjoy looking at it though!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Lisa
Oh this is LOVELY! I love those colours and the quilting, so sweet. Lucky you.
ReplyDeletex
Awesome....
ReplyDeleteHugz
What a lovely sentiment on your new mug rug, and such lovely colours as well.
ReplyDeleteThe mug rug is lovely! What a lovely gift to receive! :) x
ReplyDeleteThat is perfect and you really should use it!
ReplyDeletedaily reminders of good friends are wonderful.
Enjoy
The little quilted mug rug is darling...and the lace is lovely. I, though, cannot resist a package tied up with ribbon that way! If I received a little package of dirt, but it was wrapped up to look like the package you received, I'd think I got something grand! If I had my way, all my Christmas gifts would be wrapped in white tissue paper with silk ribbon holding it all together!
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely! Like Deb, I love packages like that!
ReplyDeleteglad you like it! Don't feel bad about not wanting to use it I have a lovely collection of crocheted dish cloths that are not likely to see water!
ReplyDeleteAm watching out for the post...
Hugs.
How gorgeous is that. x
ReplyDelete