The return of Studman Mason! Mason (also known as Monty), a Lunkarya, has been away from home since the beginning of February on 'stud duty' down in Cornwall, and loving every minute of it I would think! It was his last chance as I am no longer breeding or exhibiting cavies until my CRaPS is fixed! So lovely to have him home as he really is a sweet fellow.




There's certainly a twinkle in his eye! I'm sure he's happy to have a rest. He really is far too beautiful to be a boy!
ReplyDeletex
He sure is one cutie pie! Guess his babies will be very pretty.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your man.
He is very cute Lorraine....
ReplyDeleteHugz
He is super! What a handsome boy! You must be so glad to have him home...
ReplyDeletelovely coat. He may be happy for the rest at home.
ReplyDeletewhat happens on tour stays on tour?
Oh what a sweetie he is! Great to have him back, I'm sure... I'm hankering after more pets but I am trying to be strict with myself.
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful. He deserves a BIG treat...hehe
ReplyDeleteHe is such a handsome boy.
ReplyDelete