There is lots of new growth appearing in the garden at the moment. By the time I get back from my holiday Spring will well and truly have started. Hopefully the daffodils will be in all the glory and that I won't have missed them. Lots of them have buds on already.
Goodness, I didn't realise I'd taken such blurry photos! Sorry about that.
The camellia is full of flower buds and is going to look fabulous. I shall probably miss the display so must remind Mark to take photographs of them.
I'm sorry my blog has been rather boring of late, what with one thing and another I just haven't quite had the mojo to blog and I have missed the last few quilting sessions as well due to being in pain or having a bad headache. However, upon my return at the end of March I hope to rectify this and will of course first be blogging about my holiday in New Zealand. I have lots of craft projects to work on and some to catch up on that I am sadly behind on. But you can only push yourself so much and I have reached my limit at the moment so my poor swap partners for the inchy hexie flowers for January and February will unfortunately have to wait until my return. Hopefully it will be worth the wait!
I am pretty much organised now, just a couple of things to do tomorrow, doctors appointment and pick up a prescription and that is about it I think.
The recipe book I have made for my Dad is ready.
I've just got to sort out some knitting needles for the patterns I am taking with me to do in the evenings.
So please don't give up hope on me, I will return to blogging and hopefully have some lovely photographs to also show.
Have a lovely end of February and March.



Have a wonderful time with your parents, and I hope you return refreshed, revived and raring to go!! Anne x
ReplyDeleteHave a great time and return refreshed and ready for Springtime!
ReplyDeleteLovely flowers coming through there.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your break and visiting family.
Look forward to hearing all about your adventures when you return.
Safe travels.
hope you have a lovely trip home, shame you couldn't swing by Aus!
ReplyDeleteWill look forward to hearing about your travels when you get back.
Take care and enjoy!
Have a good break with your family - I hope it does you a power of good :)
ReplyDeleteSee you on your return xx
I hope the pain eases and the holiday brings refreshment and a little parental tlc.
ReplyDeleteHere is to a return to a garden in full bloom and some health restored.
Have a wonderful visit - it's so exciting that you're able to go. Your camelia is way ahead of ours. I moved ours into pole position yesterday (it's in a pot) but the buds aren't pink yet. I'll be thinking of you while you're in NZ.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful break.. you deserve it.... give me a wave as you fly over!
ReplyDeleteHugz