Sunday, 5 February 2012

SNOW

Overnight has seen the the first snow for this winter...several inches in fact!



I don't think I will be venturing out very far today.

7 comments:

  1. Have been out but had to come in - all the uneveness isn't suiting my ankle. However MrVV & the teens are still out there - snow rugby is their game of choice this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it beautiful? Elsie's very first snow. She loves it.

    Have fun and stay warm. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay warm and snug! We're the same here, unbelievably! Ben and Son 2 went out to the mountains yesterday and got some skiing done, and are feeling so confident of their snow chains that they've gone out again today (locally, to visit friends and get some work done) but Son 1 and I are staying resolutely indoors! NOT weather for crutches...

    It sounds like a similar story chez Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope this finds you warm, we had 3 inches overnight. My boys and hubby are now up on the slope in the park with sledges, best friends and hot chocolate. Me, I'm by the fire.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!! Enjoy your season and sip a cuppa something hot while you look outside from a warm room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We enjoyed the most gorgeous snowy walk in Styal woods today!
    It was breath taking-ly beautiful!

    Melxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems to be so widespread... and looking so pretty....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete