Saturday, 24 March 2012

Back home from New Zealand

I've arrived home from New Zealand (after what seemed like a very very very long flight!) to find the garden awash with colour.

The daffodils are blooming...






Looks like I have missed the best of the camellia, it must have looked glorious as it still looks pretty even now with the flowers past their best.

Will be updating with photos of my holiday soon.


7 comments:

  1. welcome back, it's been quiet here without you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a lovely time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Lolly .... was just saying the other day you must be back soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home Lorraine!! I hope you had a great time. Will look forward to your report from your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back.. hope it was a lovely time... the long flight is painfull!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to have you back, looking forward to more photo's.
    xx Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome home and thanks for bringing the sunshine back with you! Katie got her postcard...thanks! It took just 5 days to arrive, better than Royal Mail in some cases!!

    ReplyDelete