Monday, 2 July 2012

Stupid Boy!

Stupid boy.  You think things are going reasonably smoothly until you ask said child to sort out his washing as it is completely covering the floor of his bedroom...he refuses, so you go in with some plastic bags to put all the cra....clothes, rubbish, etc... into them to clear the floor for vacuuming which hasn't been able to be done in months...so he decides to not go to his GCSE exam and bunk off school instead.  As Captain Mainwaring says..."You stupid boy!"  As if we haven't got enough to worry about with our dog currently in the vets receiving the equivalent of dialysis treatment having been diagnosed just this morning with failing kidneys.  

9 comments:

  1. Oh poor you! Children can be so frustrating can't they?! Do hope the dog gets well soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember only too well how frustrating, annoying, upsetting teenagers can be. They have no idea what they are doing to us and to themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's teenage boys the world over thor you! Truly maddening - soul destroying - and exhausting. I feel for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you poor thing. It's linked though, in some complicated way, I suspect - family worry over the dog leading to disequilibrium elsewhere... Doen't make it any better though, does it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear! I know how you feel, my GCSE boy has decided not to go for his trial day at 6th form tomorrow (not his first choice of college, luckily) He's booked the place, got the bus pass and now wants to stay in bed!
    They just don't get it do they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry for everything you're going through.
    A big hug.
    Eli

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do so sympathise, ASD in any form is not an easy management. The thought processes are exhausting to unknot and the fallout is wearing on those who live around it. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello hot stuff! Deep breathing my old fruit... deep breathing and a vat of red wine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh No, Lorraine! It is all going on for you. I'm so sorry to hear about your dog and I'm sending lots of big hugs and healthy thoughts your way. And as for your boy ... you must just feel totally worn out and helpless by it all. Do take good care of yourself, and I hope that everything resolves very soon. Take care,
    x

    ReplyDelete