Monday, 11 February 2013

Daily Doodle & mutterings


Why is it sometimes a simple word confuddles us?   I think that is what some people would say is having a Chiari brain moment...  must have been the rock dropping on my head!

Well after a great weekend I guess I should have expected some fallout from it.  Couldn't sleep last night because of the bad burning pain in my arm shoulder and side of face.  Got up had a cup of tea and a banana and managed to go back to bed and get some sleep, but have been left with that sort of 'I don't know what to do' feeling today, floating from one thing to another but getting nothing done.  Oh well.

I have a cello lesson tomorrow so hoping the road will be cleared by then as it snowed last night.  I really don't like driving in the snow.

1 comment:

  1. I hope things get better for you, dear Lorraine! I think your first aid kit is perfect...

    ReplyDelete