Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Colours of Nature

What a difference yesterday was to today.  Yesterday was a lovely (although admittedly cold) day, the morning especially bright and beautiful.  Percy and I went for our usual walk in the park.


This fun shelf fungi reminded me of a tiered skirt.



These looked like they were taking every opportunity to sprout out of the cracks in the fallen log.


Like little umbrellas providing shelter.


Bright red berries.


This looks like a fan and reminded me of radiator fins.


The water garden was looking especially beautiful with the reflections in the water.



Reds, yellows and greens.


Autumnal colours.


Pink and orange berries - very pretty.

The beauty of this place is so inspiring.


Talking to a lady at singing group today she told me about an art group she goes to - £5 for three hours AND they get tuition!  I hope to be starting in January and will be looking forward to it.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos especially those spindleberries - I just love the pink and orange together don't you? The art class/group sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving these photos. Your autumn is prettier than ours this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How intriguing are all the different fungi you photograph, and beautiful too. That walk you and young Percy do is beautiful, very peaceful and good for your soul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photographs are so beautiful, Lorraine! I am sure you will love your art class! And you are singing as well...I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete