Tuesday, 18 August 2009

Terrific Tuesday

Gorgeous day! What have you been up to today? I've had a busy morning, cleaning out boarders, putting piggies out on the grass, doing the washing and hanging it on the line, yadda yadda yadda.

Mmmm, what's this I smell...?

Cheese & onion bread, yumm, can't wait to cut a slice of this.

While cleaning out this morning I received a phone call from a friend asking if I wanted to pop down for a cuppa. I'm always up for this, so duly trotted off, once I'd finished my 'chores'. I gave her one of my lavender hearts I made last night. I was in for a little surprise as well, M had a pressie for me - aren't I a lucky girl?

She knows me so well, a lovely bag 'for inspiration', a little notepad with a guinea pig, and two boxes of scrummy biscuits - just for me!

Yesterday afternoon I posted several parcels and was very surprised to hear the first of my Pay it Forward gifts had arrived for Kirsty this morning. Her daughter has named the owl 'Brenda'.


4 comments:

  1. I love freshly baked bread and yours looks very tasty.
    The owl is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, the bread looks delicious! You just need an enormous cheese ball to go with it!
    Have a great day, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful owl - sorry Brenda. I love the pastel colours.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely owl..and the bag...well, what can I say. I am a bagaholic. I find uses for as many as I find! Your bread looks delicious too. love Pam in Ireland

    ReplyDelete