I had an enjoyable afternoon yesterday sewing and made a few goodies, some of which can't be shown yet. Remember my crazy patchwork I made a week ago today? Well I did turn it into a bag and I must say I am rather fond of this new addition to my bag collection.
Nice big roomy pocket inside. Master 18 returned from his adventure in Swaziland this morning safe and sound although minus his camera which got stolen at the airport in SA. Such a shame as it had all his photos on it from Kruger National Park. I have to say he also handled the 'ipod' incident very calmly as well. Much better than I woud have done, should the boot been on the other foot! Anyway I hope to blog about some his experiences another day.
I had a spare half hour this afternoon after hanging out all the washing - yes got it all done! Now all folded and in his room for him to put away. Hmmm.... I wonder how he will manage that task? Anyway as I was saying, I had a spare half hour this afternoon so nipped to the library and found these four lovely books to get inspiration from.




Cor that bag is super, love the patch work done like that...might have a bash at that, instead of the normal squares.....
ReplyDeleteThank you for the comment....:>))
Isn't it lovely when they return home, safe and sound...how long do you give his room??
ReplyDeleteLil is the Ferrari of mess, pristine to bombsite in less than 3 seconds!
Have a great weekend,x
Love the bag! So glad your boy is home! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteHUgs, Lisa