
You've seen these pictures before, but this weekend is the Great Apron Swap Show and Tell, hosted by Sarah of Red Gingham.
I made my swap partner Lauren of Lozalicious a reversible full apron/pinny as shown below...

I decided I liked it so much I had to make one for myself as well...

Lauren made me this lovely red polka dot half apron.

This was a really fun swap and I hear there are rumours of Sarah doing another one some time - definitely worth joining in! I know I will as I just found the book below in the library...shame I didn't find it BEFORE the Apron Swap, but still lots of inspiration for next time!
oohhhh thanks for the recommendation of the apron book. I've added to my wishlist at frogprints.co.nz and hopefully with a birthday this month someone might bless me with it!
ReplyDeleteCat xxx
Great aprons!
ReplyDeleteMy library never has any decent craft books and it costs £1.20 to order them in! I have had Jane Brochett on order for the last 12 weeks and I am still waiting - rant over
ReplyDelete