Oh what a beautiful day,
I've got a wonderful feeling,
Everything's going my way.
Would you believe I was singing this morning? I know incredible as it seems I was. Such a lovely Sunday with the most perfect weather and gorgeous blue sky.
So glad I was up early today, it gave me such a great start to the day.

This lovely red dahlia is the first to flower in my garden.
I peeled and chopped lots of apples, made several containers of stewed apple and also an apple shortcake which we had for dinner with ice cream...Yummy!

My blue crochet bedspread has been washed and dried nicely on the line.
(Thanks Little Dog for puking on it! You KNOW you are NOT allowed on the bed!)

I do believe this may be a Chaffinch.

The wisteria has gone wild and instead of going along the fence, went UP and UP the conifer tree.


The colours of the morning...


My corner has been tidied, and bulbs have been planted in the front garden.
Oh and I even tided and sorted under the sink! I had to change the water filter, so thought I might as well sort the cupboard at the same time.

I've even documented all the supplies we have so I know if and when we need more.
Lavender was picked and hung around the house to dry and I even got crafty...

My first attempt!

Tee hee...just in case you missed it the first time! I must have been getting carried away with my uploads.

Most of the piggies got to go out on the grass today. Little Miss has settled in well.
How does my vegetable garden grow?
Well not a lot, but there is still some signs of promising harvest...





My lovely hubby has been clearing a space for the greenhouse...
Look what is growing...


I wonder who shelters under here?
There is nothing quite like the feeling of a day well spent. Well okay I could do without all the aches and pains, but besides that I feel quite content and ready to face the week to come.
The daliah is incredible! Isn't it wonderful that the flowers don't stop as autumn arrives? You have been busy, but don't over do it! Fantastic under-sink space...
ReplyDeleteI am so pleased that you had such a feeling of contentment. Thanks for such a cheery post :-) xx
ReplyDeleteA very chirpy post!
ReplyDeleteLove those guinea pigs, looks like they are enjoying themselves.
You have been extremely busy, it does feel good when you have a productive day like that. Loving all your photo's, keep them coming.
ReplyDeleteYour vegies are looking good and your dahlia's are a happy sight there near your corner. I planted some dwarf dahilas on Saturday, along with some other plants. Hope they do ok as I would love some flowers here this summer.
Hugs Sandi xx
Glad you're feeling better to tackle some jobs!
ReplyDeleteWasn't it a beautiful Autumn day yesterday?
Your dahlia looks beautiful...
((hugs))
Karen x x x
That daliah is gorgeous - perfect picture.
ReplyDeleteSounds like your day has been cheerful.
Glad you had a lovely day - busy busy ! You've grown a Wiseria tee ! What a sweet little chaffinch.
ReplyDeleteI've been singing too xx
You had a productive time then! It helps when the weather's so nice. Interestingly enough - I've just posted a picture of our resident fungus!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely day! I am so impressed with your under-sink area, wow, mega tidy! And I have serious veggie envy. All the stuff we planted here in England before we went to France has been eaten by god-knows-what, lol. But we did plant some veggies in France and they are doing rather well. Yum, those cherry tomatoes straight from the garden, can't beat that. We put in some winter veggies as well, fingers crossed.
ReplyDeleteThat dahlia is just amazing, what a fabulous colour! I really must get some flowers into the garden as well, your dahlia is such an inspiration.
It was a beautiful day wasn't it! Just the weather for gardening.
ReplyDeleteJust a brief comment in case it doesn't work - I've tried 3 times since your post appeard without success! Glad you had a good day and hope it continues into the rest of the week. Many thanks for your comment on mine too.
ReplyDeleteJane
Love your blue bedspread. Aren't pets great in their lack of respect for our stuff.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comments about music, we're pretty clueless here. Eldest B is getting her clarinet tomorrow as gave up flute so all noise here.
Hope you have just as lovely a day tomorrow.
x