
Mrs Claus looks very pleased with herself, sitting there in her chair knitting away while she hums. I wonder what she is making?

The yearly visit from Santa and his sleigh.

Still no tidying done, in fact I went back to bed for half the day. I can imagine I will be in a mad panic come tomorrow! However, I HAVE finished two more swap parcels and they have been posted. While down the road I also popped into the charity shop and was really pleased to find something that had been on my want list for ages, and for £2.99 I thought it was a bargain.

This glass dome on a marble base. I think it is for cheese, but I am going to use it to display seasonal decorations and treasures. It is a really heavy glass dome which I'm thrilled about as more often than not they are a form of plastic.
I enjoyed myself at the party last night and my Secret Santa gift's were well received.

This is what I got, some pretty fabric wrapped up in lace.
Goodness it is gone 4pm already, DS2 is home and has announced he wants to give a friend a present tomorrow - nothing like short notice is there?!
Lets see what I can drum up for him.
Ooh I love your cheese dome that will look fab with decs underneath it :) Great photos of your Santa visit ours tomorrow ight but any photos I take never show up! lol Glad you enjoyed yourself last night x
ReplyDeleteWell that was a perfect present for you! Love the Christmas lights. Was it a parade at night or Christmas lights on every night?
ReplyDeleteI love your glass dome - I keep looking at them in shops, but can't quite bring myself to buy one!!
ReplyDeleteTypical male wanting a pressie produced at the last possibly moment!!
ReplyDeleteGreat CS find :)
That is very pretty fabric!
ReplyDeleteThank you for such a lovely comment!xx
That Mrs Claus has a bit of a scary glint in her eye - maybe she didn't get what she wanted from Santa!
ReplyDeleteI got a CS dome a while back - thanks or reminding me !
ReplyDelete