Monday, 31 January 2011

Photographic Scavenger Hunt - January 2011



A monthly photographic scavenger hunt - Twelve photographs to fit twelve subjects
After seeing this fun activity organised here I thought I would join in the fun...
Of course leaving it all until the last day in January!

JANUARY'S SCAVENGER LIST:

· a goldfish

· a library

· a reflective surface (not a mirror)

· a tombstone over 100 years old

· an abandoned building

· bubbles

· nature

· playground equipment

· something out of place

· stained glass

· yarn

· your front door


I had to improvise somewhat with the Goldfish!

I thought I would put all the photos in full as well.


Nothing like a bit of art work to show off one's talents!








Something out of place...spot the mistake!



14 comments:

  1. Well done you made it! How long are you in NZ for?? I'm doubting if we can make the Foundling Exhibition before it closes but I did see today that there will be a section of it at the Stitch & Craft Fair @ Olympia from 17-20 March. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for joining in!!! We've got photos from all over the world!
    I'll post the next list tomorrow!
    Love Kathy xxx
    PS Love the fish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment! I'm really looking forward to the next list now... I'll come back and see your photos next month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like fun. lovely pics, will watch out for your next scavenger hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lot of fun, I think I'll play next month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would find this a huge huge challenge, but you have done it so well! You obviously enjoyed it Lorraine, and perhaps next month's will include NZ? I see the days are ticking down :0)
    My little Bella is really a little darling isn't she?
    love for now,
    Val xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hasn't this been fun?
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool photo's, was thinking of you the other day when a lovely old lady bought two ginormous dollies into the op shop. I would have taken them home for you but I reckon they would have needed a suitcase all to themselves x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures! It's fun to see your interpretations of the topics. Love the chess board!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done wit6h your pics. Have to admit that not being a chess player I can't see the thing out of place though am guessing the pieces are not in their correct positions?

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was a bit of fun. Loved your bubbles best. Had to go back and see what some of the photos might have been. And I think the last two pieces of the chess set are the wrong way around.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant ! Love the bubbles & cyclamen pics

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great photos - its such fun seeing the different interpretations. Although as a non-chess player, yours eluded me!

    ReplyDelete