
The teddies are getting ready for Valentines day :-)

A lone snowdrop in the garden

A cheerful bunch of tulips.
A beautiful day today, sun shining blue sky, just what was needed. Took it slowly today though as I was tired. Some washing was hung on the line to dry in the sunshine.
I ventured down to my studio in the afternoon...I'd had an idea when I saw an old dressing gown the other day that it would make a great teddy bear.
It sure did.

Meet Moonlight...he has enjoyed looking round the garden.

I wonder if he is thinking of the best place to hold a picnic on Thursday...here's hoping for good weather!
He's brilliant! We too have had a sunny day - lifts the spirits doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteOooh - I love Moonlight - he is a very handsome bear!
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome fella :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a dreamy bear - fantastic, Lorraine! Perfect to cuddle up to at bedtime.
ReplyDeletex
Loving Moonlight Lorraine .... your house must be beginning to rememble the bear factory x
ReplyDeleteGosh you are so talented with your sewing, what a super bear.
ReplyDeletex Sandi
Moonlight is great... such a happy chappy...
ReplyDeleteenjoy the sunshine.. looks like spring is poking it's head...
Hugz
gorgeous bear. Seems you have found some inspiration in your lovely sewing cubby.
ReplyDeleteMy gosh that timer is a ticking 13 days...
I hope it's good weather for the picnic too. This is a fabulous post.
ReplyDeleteHow gorgeous is Moonlight. Glad he is thinking ahead for the picnic day. well done
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed your post. Wanted you to know that your February hexi is on it's way to you from the US.
ReplyDelete