Far too wet for a Teddy Bear's picnic today.
(Although I'm sure on other sides of the world the weather has been better so don't forget to visit Melody and others.)
Needless to say the bears weren't happy.
Neither were the kids for that matter.

Trying to explain to littlest Ted that it is pouring with rain outside so the picnic will have to be postponed until a fine day.

Simon is proudly wearing his newly made dungarees as well!

Modelling them.

The plan. They worked out quite well, although I think I should have made the straps a bit longer and the waist measurement a bit wider...still there is always next time.

These teddies found in a box at a charity shop in Ware yesterday were also looking forward to the picnic, although one looks a little grumpy.
Oooh, I love Simon and his dungarees, so sweet!
ReplyDeleteThe dungarees look great, reminds me I have a naked doll somewhere who needs clothes, love the grumpy bear, he looks like someone I know.............Basil.
ReplyDeleteI love the dungarees .... and the tiny hot water bottle!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute selection of bears - I think one of them is very similar to one of mine (which is currently living with my little son).
ReplyDeleteLove the idea of a teddy bears picnic - I think I have more than enough to join in at some point.
Here's hoping for sunshine tomorrow.
I love the grumpy bear. He has an expression that reminds me of Spencer Tracey. xx
ReplyDeleteLovely to see your bears, especially the ones saved from the charity shop. There is something about a teddy face that is hard to resist. They have to come home with you.
ReplyDeleteSad that the rain kept your bears away, they look to have very strong personalities
ReplyDeleteHi Lorraine, Thank you so much for my lovely blue and green hexie and the beautiful embroidered card. And sorry to be so late posting this! Ros
ReplyDeleteGorgeous 'new' bears, maybe it will be fine enough next week for a picnic in the garden.
ReplyDeleteLove the young man's dungarees. you are clever with the little bits.
Enjoy
They do look so sad... hope Simon can get out and show off his wonderful dungarees soon...
ReplyDeleteHugz
Lovely photo's of Ware... I bet you can't wait now, less than 2 weeks away, x
ReplyDeleteHow cute are those dungarees! So cute.
ReplyDeleteSimon's dungarees look rather snazzy, wouldn't mind a pair like that myself.
ReplyDeletePoor teddies, there they are, all set to go on a fabulous outing, and the horrid weather scuppered their plans. So not fair.