
A new dress...I think this suits Bonnie Blue much better.

Which is just as well as Tressy has claimed the Sunshine dress!

Hubby is out tonight to meet some chess colleagues for dinner. So I've taken the opportunity to make the boys a chicken curry, something that the lovely hubby just doesn't like at all.
I think lemon curd is on the agenda this evening...so wish me luck!
Love the yellow dresses, especially the yellow top with the blue hair! Have a lovely evening, enjoy the curry! :-) x
ReplyDeleteYellow indeed! That dress is perfect on her - well done! I bet your lemon curd would go perfectly with my crepes...
ReplyDeleteIf I can make lemon curd, then so can you! I love the yellow dresses - if only I had there tiny waists!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous new gowns for your girls. Sunshine to brighten you days.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the lemon curd.
Yep they both look perfect like that. Such a cute little dress, just right for a day of skating.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you will do just fine with the lemon curd. Enjoy it on your homemade bread!
Yes, think you have it spot on. The strappy number suits Tressy much better than Blythe. Blythe looks better in the peter pan collar.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Your new blythe looks so pretty in her yellow dress!
ReplyDelete