Monday, 18 April 2011

Busy Nest Building

Mrs Robin is very busy today...




Gathering materials for her nest.




Having the odd snack...

Of a worm or two...





I wonder whether the Blue Tits will visit these nest boxes this year?

8 comments:

  1. What wonderful photos! I have been watching (and listening to) nesting birds around the garden but I haven't caught any as close as your Mme. Robin. She's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loely photos of the robin. We haven't got any birds in our nest boxes this year, but we do have sparrows nesting under the roof at the front of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! you could just post pictures of your robin!!!
    Really ace, I have a visiting robin, but he's always in and out so fast, its hard to get such brilliant photos!

    Really loving your pics!

    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the little robin... and those are fantastic pictures....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are extremely well done photos; your robins look to be a different variety than we have here, lighter in color on the orange parts, with more white than ours. Lovely pics; I enjoyed all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous photos, you really have the knack.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i do love your posts, i missed them.

    the birdie shots are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete