What an absolutely gorgeous stunner of a day it has been today. Glorious sun all day, just perfect weather for spending outdoors. I was up with the birds this morning -out gardening soon after.


The girls have been enjoying the nice weather.
Now don't forget to share the skipping rope!
Our front path was disgraceful, weeds growing all over the slabs and sides of the path so I got busy with weeding and then shingling.


So much tidier.

I've tidied up around the Cavy Lodge...laying bark and general tidying up.

I love my little private seating area...several cups of tea were enjoyed here today.

Lovely hubby has been busy out the back sifting and shifting soil.

The flowers in the window boxes of my studio are starting to look bright and cheerful.


The cherry blossom is still looking fabulous.

As is the Apple blossom.
Hope you all had a lovely day.
Am just loving this weather - is making my family so much happier to live with :)
ReplyDeleteThe girls look fabulous! I recently bought a new tool for Malcolm in the garden centre, for cleaning the pavers in the drive (it would work on paving slabs too) It looks like a scrubbing brush, but with metal rather than bristle, on a broom handle. It makes short work of removing weeds!
ReplyDeleteIsn't this weather just gorgeous?!
ReplyDeleteYou and lovely hubby have been very busy, it is all looking spick and span. I've been drinking a bit too much tea and not doing enough of the worky stuff!
Your girls look very smart too in their summer frocks - they have more clothes than I do!
Enjoy the rest of the lovely sunshine.
x
What can I say, you know how much I love your girls already. They look charming !!!
ReplyDeleteLove & blessings
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I saw our first apple blossoms today (on a tree we were going to take out!)...guess it's staying now! Everything looks so neat and trim; it really is a lot of work, but looks wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure how I did, but I missed your post about your beautiful pony, it bought a tear to my eyes as I can't tell you how much I love horses and always wanted one (and still do truth be told) so I can imagine what it must feel like to leave him behind. Photos of your garden and 'girls' are lovely.
ReplyDeletex Sandi
Tuesday was a lovely one here too and my craft group sat out on the verandah, now Wednesday completely the other kind of weather - grey and raining.
ReplyDeleteLove your garden pics, specially those lovely girls enjoying a little fun exercise dressed in their pretties.
It all looks beautifully neat - I am struggling to keep on top of the weeds at the moment.
ReplyDeletePomona x
your spring gardening is looking great. You have been very inspired. Loved catching up on your pics, must email you to tell you about my NZ adventure!
ReplyDeleteyour girls are so sweet - and so is your shed!
ReplyDeleteyou have inspired me to put some pretty nets up in mine :o)
i notice you have the same hutches as me. though i will be selling mine, as i am now down to just one very elderly piggy who has become a house pig.
when it is time for him to join his friends over the rainbow bridge i will be piggleless for a while, at least until my health improves.
i can't imagine life without all the lovely squeeks and cuddles.