Short and sweet today as just got in from my quilting day so thought I would show you what I have been working on before I put dinner on.

Most of the blocks were made last time I went to the group. Today I cut out all the native bird circles. Just need to appliqué the circles on now, but forgot to take black thread with me, so ended up making some more dresses for Sasha and friend, pictures here.

Actually I'd also forgotten to take my bondaweb as well, but fortunately someone had some that I could use. Good thing my head is screwed on otherwise I'd probably forget that as well!
Well better get on with dinner, before the family start complaining of starvation!
Lorraine it's coming along nicely! I was wondering if you had finished it - clearly not. Loving the woven bit. I was watching a fantail out the window yesterday, they are so pretty.
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS Quilt honey - I love the kiwiana fabrics
ReplyDeleteLooks lovely - I do like those Kiwi fabrics....
ReplyDeleteHugz
love the New zealand fabric.I have a fat quarter that I bought when we were there. Haven't decided what to do with it yet.
ReplyDeleteI love the way you have put the birds in the applique circles.
How big will you make it?
I think I have some of those fabrics!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning quilt this is going to be, you must be enjoying putting this one together.
ReplyDeletex Sandi
This is really lovely Lorraine
ReplyDeleteThat is going to be one lovely quilt. Look forward to seeing it when you have finished.
ReplyDelete