As I was walking out of the health shop today I noticed a very pretty leaf on the floor that had just been blown in. I couldn't resist picking it up and bringing it home with me.
Such richness of shades of red.
Not a lot of words at the moment, still thinking and working on my de-cluttering and tidying. I am trying to visit your lovely blogs as and when I can, so if I haven't left a comment for a while please forgive me while I take this time to get things done that need to be done...



From one de-clutterer to another, I know just where you're at!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL leaf. Definitely deserved to be taken home and photographed.
xx
Very pretty.... looks as if it has been spray painted!! Happy uncluttering!!
ReplyDeleteHugz
Decluttering is a lifetime's work. Meanwhile, the leaves and colours are starting to look terrific, aren't they. Good luck with the tidying! x
ReplyDeletePerfect leaf - Love the colours.
ReplyDeleteenjoy