Monday, 9 July 2012

Help on a Monday


My roses remind me of the beauty that surrounds us despite the lack of summer and terrible weather we are having.


I never tire of admiring them, and smelling them.

My older son has offered to help try and get the house cleaned, tidied up and de-cluttered.  We started on the kitchen today.  I found it really hard work due to lack of sleep last night.    The dosage of medication is wrecking havoc with me at the moment.  Was hoping to change it today, but the doctor didn't get back to me.  I hope tonight isn't  a repeat of last night.  My mind kept wandering, but he kept me on track and I got all the backlog of ironing done.  Hope my arm doesn't pay for it though.

It is so nice to have someone to help motivate you though.


Don't the rain drops look pretty on the flowers?

I managed three out of seven things on my To Do List, so not too bad for a start.

Oh and I remembered to buy a birthday card for my lovely Mum.  Very late, but I did phone her on her birthday.  One day I might get it right!

Tomorrow I'd like to post my donation for the Children in Need Project to the US
Post Mum's birthday card
Post a gift to a lady in France
Gather some materials for the hexagon flowers.





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful flower photos. Do hope you can get your medication sorted out so that you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your son sounds like a thoughtful and caring boy to give you a hand.
    Your photo flowers are always a pleasure to look at, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean about the flowers keeping your spirits up despite everything else going on. I'm finding similar solace from my garden at the moment and even though it continues to rain, rain, rain, it doesn't diminish the beauty or the sense of peace we gain from looking at them. Best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done petal, and what a good boy!!! x

    ReplyDelete