Monday, 1 July 2013

A Huge To Do List!

I have a busy week ahead before I set off to the USA to attend the 2013 Sasha Festival.

I have a 'To Do' List about a mile long, although made some good progress the last couple of days.

1.  Finish dress & items for 'A Simple Summer Swap'.  Finished and posted.

2.  Finish shorts, shirt & items for 'A Simple Summer Swap'.  Finished and posted.

3.  Make some things for surprise gift for a friend.  Finished and posted.

4.  Design and Make outfits for the 'Dress a Sasha - Return to Childhood -  Competition'.  Finished (make some shoes?)

5.  Knit a sweater/cardigan for Norvell

6.  Finish and make any outfits pre-ordered.

7.  Sew snaps/poppers on dresses already made.

8.  Make some more items for sales table if possible.

9.  Plan what to take for Henry and who else to take.

10. Dentist - DS2 Been - back on Tuesday for filling

11. Organise kit bag for DS2 adventure away from home - two week course.

12. Tidy bedroom!

13. Plan what to take for me - order some photo cards for camera.

14. Type up instruction sheet for Cavy Care.

That is all I can think of for now!  I am sure there are many more things.






4 comments:

  1. You are indeed...busy! I am so excited for your grand adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to pack a camera! Take lots of pics of the auction dolls for me, please, I so loved the little boy with his boarding school trunk last year that two of my boys are about to attend St. Andrea's this year. Day school only though as they looked so lost when I said they might have to board, LOL.
    When do you set off?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will definitely take lots of photos Jenni :-) That little boy and his trunk last year was absolutely amazing wasn't it?

      Next week - on the 9th July :-)

      Delete
  3. So exciting! I'm frantically sewing and smocking the outfits my Maisy is to wear. Not to mention I just realized I pnly have one outfit for myself that is fit to wear outside of the house. Much more problmatic than Maisy's wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete