Feeling really tired at the moment and extremely fed up with being cold - I mean for goodness sake it was only 10 degrees celcius this morning when I went to work and it is supposed to be summer! Does this mean we had our summer last week and that is going to be it again. I really don't think I could cope with a repeat of last years (not) summer. I need blue sky to be able to function!
How's the tidying of the conservatory going? You may well ask....
But that is all I can show you.
I thought I might make the crochet Owl in here. There are a few crochet patterns I would like to try. But can't quite get motivated for some reason.
Today I found this teapot in the charity shop. Perfect I thought! But it leaks when you pour it. Grrr.... I am trying to find a non-spill teapot - is there such a thing? Dear hubby nearly always spills the tea when he pours it and I thought it was because he overfilled our other teapot so got this bigger one instead.... hmm back to the drawing board.
After taking off our winter duvet the other week, I have put it back on today as I have froze the last few nights.
Yeah! Spring is here!! Sorry you are still cold there!! Actually we are too hot!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,Lisa
Take heart...I have tracked down a shop that sells all things Kiwi and I'm popping in this arvo to check out their selection of tea towels. The weather's a bit grim here too, not that it has stopped the school's Waterwise day at the beach...fluffy towels and hot chocolate all round I think! x
ReplyDeleteOh I do love those Bazaar catalogues! They are so jolly and so very redolent of childhood! Don't be so hard on yourself! Just enjoy looking through it and one day you'll get the urge! Perhaps when the weather gets warmer!! t.x
ReplyDelete