Tuesday, 23 June 2009

T for Tuesday

Busy teaching, tidying, teaching and tidying today. Managed to sneak out and take some more photos of blue sky. We also dinner outside on our picnic table - pizza!

I've got to go London tomorrow for a physio appointment. I've been doing a little more playing, but not a lot as it still aggravates my arm somewhat. Vacuuming aggravates it a lot! I just KNEW there was a reason it hadn't been done for ahem... quite a while.

We've been able to view the HIP of the cottage we are hoping to buy. Humpf, I don't think much of these HIP's - considering it is 88 pages long, it actually doesn't tell you a lot - certainly nothing about the structure of the house, only whether it is energy efficient, whether it is on mains etc..., whether there are any planning permissions, or if it is going to be reclaimed and turned into a sewage park - LOL. However, it did highlight something I'd forgotten about since my Open University Science course - the radon levels as it is in a “Radon Affected Area”, so this will need to be looked into. Anyone know about this?

Anyway, not much else to report today. Still waiting to hear how my Dad got on at his appointment today. Mum is supposed to be phoning me later this evening hopefully.

My pictures for today - yes you guessed it, more blue skies.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Blues!!!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blimey, Radons!!
    That sounds very 'Lost in Space'! I think you should keep some of that lovely fabric to one side as you may be needing a pretty floral spacesuit in the future. Hows your dad? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your six things, and your garden looks a lovely spot to have an afternoon snack!felciity xx

    ReplyDelete