Monday, 7 September 2009

Loving this pattern & my Goals!

I'm really liking this little cosmetic purse pattern! It sews up so easily and nicely. This one is for my younger son's friend for her birthday tomorrow. I will put some little toiletries inside.




A little butterfly motif. Younger son has arrived home from school and it meets with his approval! Wow! Things are looking up ;-)

I've picked a load of apples off our tree and an apple shortcake is baking in the oven. A lot of apples have been wasted this year unfortunately, but I'm determined to use what is left. There are still a few on the tree that I can't reach, but I may attempt to get at them tomorrow as hubby has recently bought an attachment for getting fruit off trees.

New School Year Goals!


Harking back to this post I have been having a good think about my goals for this school year, in between trying to get our older son to seriously think over ALL his options before chucking in his A levels and dashing off to New Zealand. He can do that when he has his qualifications, it isn't even a whole year after all! Anyway back to MY goals!

This has been hard, but one thing I would like to try and achieve is to be much more organized than I have been of late. Because I have been having a huge problem with motivation, all my organizational skills have disappeared out the back door as well. If I can get the household running more smoothly, I'm sure other things will slot into place, or so the theory goes!

So here goes....

Practice - try and establish a regular practice session to see if I can return to playing successfully.
Organize - Plan for meals, work, chores, sewing/crafts etc...
Exercise - continue going for long walks with hubby and the dogs and perhaps try and take up either a Yoga or Pilates class to see if that will help with my 'aches and pains'.
Tidy - try and get into the habit of tidying up straight away - this applies especially to other members of this family. Perhaps if I can lead by example and encourage....?


No comments:

Post a Comment