Yes Floss I succumbed!
Yesterday I went back to the CS to get this bag. Because I can't always cope with a bag on my shoulders I also need one with handles, and this suited the bill perfectly. Certainly I could never justify buying a bag like this brand new. I also went back for a chair that I couldn't decide to get or not - sadly my indecision meant that it had been sold already - perhaps for the best, but still a shame.
While Peanut was having his hair cut later on in the day I popped back into the local CS and found something I have been looking for for ages - yes a cake stand, and being dark reds, will be perfect for Christmas. Still on the lookout for a 'blue' one, but hey one day. Just shows though that it is worth the keep popping into the shops as this wasn't in there the day before!I also went to the first indoor car boot of the season. Must say though that I don't think I will be going again - it was horrible - far too crowded with people and shoving for my liking. I did manage to pick up a few bargains though.
A china rose posey.
A lovely small white embroidered tablecloth which I will use for my display table at the fair I'm going to this week.
A velvet & silky blue & purple scarf.

A stripy jumper - doesn't fit, but I will either felt it, or use it to back a cushion. It is 100% wool so 'should' felt okay.
I also got a lovely Laura Ashley blouse and a black wool coat - which met with the boys approval!
I have a busy day planned today with lots to get done. It is absolutely pouring with rain so the perfect sort of day for crafting. I want to make some Christmas stockings today, some more hotwater bottle covers, some bags and a few stuffed owls.
I also need to make sure the boys have all their clothes ready for back to school tomorrow as well as sort out my teaching bag.
Right better not procrastinate any more, hope you all have a lovely Sunday.
Oh you did get treasures! I love them! I hope you have a great day and a great week!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Lisa
You've been on a bargain hunting rampage too by the look of things ... nice haul ... I'll keep my eyes peeled for a blue cakestand for you too x
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely haul you found. The jumper will felt really well. I've never enjoyed indoor car boots - too dark and too crowded for me.
ReplyDeleteHow did the Dementor go...did he win?
ReplyDeleteLoving the blue boots, such a pretty colour. All in all some gorgeous finds, have a great week, x