The last few days have seen my sewing machine steaming away, busy, busy, busy. I've been making lots of things for my stall at a fair on Thursday and am almost there. Just a few more ideas to come to fruition yet, but yes progress is being made (although not anywhere else in the house!).

Pink & yellow daisy brooch.
A bag made from a recycled vintage skirt.
Detachable brooch
Handle detail.
Internal pocket.

Another pinwheel brooch
Lavender hanging apples
Hotwater bottle covers
Rather a story to this yellow cover... Peanut said he didn't want his yellow blanket anymore so I thought great! Into the wash it went and then out came the scissors.... one hotwater bottle and a Christmas stocking later...Peanut came in and exclaimed in horror! What have you done to my blanket?! Turns out he just didn't want it at that particular moment in time...Ooops. Still I was able to cut a straight line and the blanket is still plenty big enough for his bed.











Phew I'm exhausted just looking at that lot Lorraine so goodness knows how you must feel! Everything is lovely and is that Globaltex butterfly I spy there?
ReplyDeleteWell, those are wonderful and I think there's no 'oops' about that excellent handbag! (Am I leading you astray?)
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely things you've made, you're putting me to shame. I really need to pull my finger out and get some more stuff made for the craft fair.
ReplyDeleteHave a good week
((hugs))
Beki xxx
You just have a lovely attention to detail. Hope you have a good fair day.
ReplyDeletecheers
Marina
Blimey you've been steaming ahead this week! Terrible about cutting up your son's blanket but it has given me a fab little idea for a much loved blanket I have hidden in the top cupboard. You would think at ten, one would be past such things wouldn't you? I think I'll surprise her with a hottie cover made from her baby blanket.
ReplyDeleteI have a dreadful feeling that by Feb the veggie garden won't be looking quite as flash as it currently does! I'd hate for you to be disappointed.
Love all your makes, they're looking gorgeous, very funny about the blanket!
ReplyDeleteYvonne x
Ooooh, you're taunting me with your pinwheel brooches! You have been crazy busy...I hope the stall goes wonderfully well...judging by the amazing photo's you'll be fighting them off! x
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely collection of goodies. I do hoep it goes really well for you - it certainly will look fabulous. I'm glad you didn't use up all of peanut's blanket! It's the sort of thing I'd have done. LOL. x
ReplyDeleteI am surprised that your sewing machine hasn't exploded! You did make me laugh with the blanket story, though - and it made me think of the time we sold the boys' old and apparently rejected toys at a boot fair. Rejected, that is, until they saw people trying to buy them - it was a bit traumatic for all concerned!
ReplyDeletePomona x