
The afternoons seem to be so dark now that I thought I'd light up the dresser a bit with some twinkling lights.
Two special little bunnies arrived in the post today. I have a couple of friends that just love rabbits. One is my physiotherapist friend who has been helping me so much since my operation at the beginning of the year, seeing me when the hospital physio isn't available. She has house rabbits so I thought a little crochet bunny would be the perfect gift for her. The other is for a friend who does guinea pig and rabbit rescue and who I got William & Oliver from, she having rescued them from neglect.
Now I did attempt to make some bunnies myself, but they just weren't working out, so I ordered them from bunny maker extraordinaire Fiona of MarmaladeRose


'Aaaawwwww' they are sooooo cute and I love your twinkly lights.
ReplyDeletetake care,
Nina x
I am a fairy light addict!! We have them strung up on the verandah all year round...x
ReplyDeleteLove the bunnies! And It is time to bring out the twinkle lights!! YEA!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Lisa
Too cute!! Love them so much, especially their little tails. I love the pretty lights too, they must be getting you a bit excited about Christmas.
ReplyDelete