Thursday, 16 September 2010

A New Book

Started reading today...

First Christmas present made!

A dishcloth for my Dad...yes my Dad as he is the master dishwasher in the house!

10 comments:

  1. That's such a brilliant dishcloth ... he'll feel he's washing for New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the book is helpful and how I love that NZ dishcloth. I'm sure your Dad will love it!

    JAne

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe you should knit a dishcloth for my teens ... may encourage them to do the dishes !
    Hope the book helps xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you can do maps with knitting! That's incredible!

    I got a bit annoyed/downhearted by yesterday's S.A. reading, although I did take the point. What did you think of it?

    The book looks fascinating but I hope it's also helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the perfect present if I ever did see one! I'm guessing you made the pattern yourself? Clever lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done with the first present - how many more to go?!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great dishcloth - these last for ages and are much better than shop bought ones.

    Hope the book helps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have given me an idea now for one of my mum's Christmas presants, I am going to knit/crochet a dishcloth, what do you knit it out of, amount of stitches etc?? I love that you did the NZ in there.
    I hope you find a gem within the pages of that book.
    Take care & hugs Sandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cool dishcloth.
    Interesting reading ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, thats a fabulous dishcloth. What a great pattern! The whole idea of a cotton dishcloth really appeals to me.

    ReplyDelete