
Thanks to Bonnie Blue I think my mojo may have been found! It was such a dull day today that Bonnie asked me for something sun shiny yellow to brighten the day. I thought I'd make her a sleeveless dress with darts in to bring it in the centre. Similar to one I have made for my tressy doll a few years ago.
Of course I forgot that although they are the same height, they do not have the same body size. I would imagine Bonnie Blue's (Blythe) body is closer to Barbie's sister Skipper size.

I suppose it could be a long dress... not sure it goes with ice skates though!
hmm, maybe would suit Tressy better after all.
Back to the drawing board.
Several hexie flowers have also been cut out today, ready for sewing up tonight and I have made a bear! Stayed tuned to meet him tomorrow. ;-)

so cuuuute!
ReplyDeleteYou LINE your doll's dresses? Wow, I am so impressed. I just used to wrap fabric around mine...
ReplyDeleteLovely to hear about a creative day.
The yellow dress goes so well with her blue hair. I am so glad that you have got your mojo back!
ReplyDeleteLove the little dress, it's so sweet. I also like the yellow dress with the blue hair, a lovely contrast! :) x
ReplyDeleteYay love it!! She looks very cool.
ReplyDeleteHugs
X
That is one gorgeous model you have there and who says she can't wear a long yellow dress with her skates.
ReplyDeleteMaybe she just needs a coat to keep warm when she goes out?
Can't wait to see your bear.
You have gone dolly mad! I can so see you with blue hair you know... you'd rock it! x
ReplyDeleteShorten it and add a nice nipped in waist?
ReplyDeletethe yellow really suits Bonnie Blue, i love her hair-slide too :)
ReplyDeletei would wear it with scates ;o)