I have a soft spot for NZ and I think your young man is quite right! Funny - I have just finished my tea, we ate late tonight, and was about to send you a post to tell you about Annie, when there you were! You already had met! I had been looking on your blog before tea because I wanted to link to your latest treadle that I remembered you had last year, but I couldn't find your posting for it. I am going to get a belt for her and start using her often, I always loved to treadle. I notice too that you have a holiday coming up soon :0) I wonder where abouts in NZ you will be - my friend used to live in Palmy but has just recently moved to Marsterton - she is the one who knitted my gorgeous mermaid socks I posted about in the summer. It is always nice to know that you stopped by. love to Val xx
What a handsome young man - he is certainly living up to the slogan!!
ReplyDeleteI have a soft spot for NZ and I think your young man is quite right!
ReplyDeleteFunny - I have just finished my tea, we ate late tonight, and was about to send you a post to tell you about Annie, when there you were! You already had met! I had been looking on your blog before tea because I wanted to link to your latest treadle that I remembered you had last year, but I couldn't find your posting for it. I am going to get a belt for her and start using her often, I always loved to treadle.
I notice too that you have a holiday coming up soon :0)
I wonder where abouts in NZ you will be - my friend used to live in Palmy but has just recently moved to Marsterton - she is the one who knitted my gorgeous mermaid socks I posted about in the summer.
It is always nice to know that you stopped by.
love to
Val xx
There was me thinking this might be a rant about inappropriate slogans on childrens clothing ;)
ReplyDeleteLol, great hoodie!
ReplyDeleteGotta love patriotism....
ReplyDeleteHugz
a bit of patriotism doesn't hurt at all!
ReplyDeleteHe's got a point though! x
ReplyDeleteWahooo I'm loving it :) tee hee hee
ReplyDeleteOf course I have to agree, in a house of 3 men and very Kiwi men at that. Aj and Tom said "good on ya mate". But then again they would.
ReplyDeleteand you cold be right! they certainly are handsome ;o)
ReplyDeleteunfortunately i have only ever met one man from New Zealand :o( oh, but i just remembered our lovely vet is a New Zealander too :o)