
A ha! Gotcha! I've been trying to get a photo of Mr Blackbird for months, but never have my camera on me at the right moment, so I camped out with it today and managed to catch a photo or two of him. I also saw Mrs Blackbird, but she was much too shy to come within reach of my camera.


A sparrow in the tree enjoying the blossom.

Gorgeous Robin, who looks slightly surprised I am behind him.


This one looks like a youngster...could they have already had one hatching this season?
In the garden...

Lots of wonderful apple blossom

Seeds sprouting


Hoping for a weekend in the garden - have to clean out the piggies first thing tomorrow though!
Lovely photos! That certainly does look like a young robin - maybe they have bred earlier as we have had milder weather?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos.
ReplyDeletex
I think thats what I'll have to do - camp outside in a deckchair. I want to take pics of my feathered garden visitors.
ReplyDeleteReally lovely photos!
ReplyDeleteI broke my camera, so no zoom for me :(
Hopefully there will be sun this weekend, enjoy your garden!
x
I love Mr Blackbird's little white flashes. I saw a robin on the fence tonight when it was nearly dark. I really hope he is cat aware. How exciting that you have piggies! Hope you get lots of gardening done this weekend.
ReplyDeleteIf my garden were like yours I'd probably want to live in it. Lovely photo's as always, the birds look happy and the flowers are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHope you get lots of sunshine for the weekend.
Wonderful photos...looks like spring everywhere on your post today!
ReplyDeleteWell done, congratulations on finally catching Mr. Blackbird, the photos are great.
ReplyDeleteLovely to see things happening in your garden, too! Thank you for your lovely comment - have been thinking about you every time I use my lovely pink makeup bag!
ReplyDeletePomona x
Beautiful photos. Thanks so much for sharing.
ReplyDeleteAh, beautiful Spring, Blackbirds and flowers, seedlings sprouting, and I do love your little Robin.
ReplyDeleteX Sandi