
Hasn't it been the most glorious weekend, plenty of sunshine, warmth and of course beautiful clear blue skies. The perfect weekend for spending time in the garden.
I've been sewing this weekend. Yesterday I went to quilting group and managed to do most of my blocks for the New Zealand quilt I am making. Just a few more blocks to do and then I will be piecing it all together.
Today I have been making dolls clothes. It has been lovely sitting outside my studio in the sunshine doing the hand sewing that is required for the outfits I have just made.
First up, is an outfit I am making for a 'Sasha Easter Swap'. I do hope my partner likes what I have made for her.

Fully lined pinafore with appliqué Easter Eggs and bunny.

Blue gingham lining.

Pretty little shirt to match the Easter bunny.

Outfit together.

Molly is modelling the outfit. I think she is quite taken with it.
I also made a dress, which again Molly is modelling.



An enjoyable weekend.

Must dash and get our dinner on now, the hungry mouths are calling!
Wonderful photos, and those little clothes are SO cute!
ReplyDeleteIt's been a super weekend - I had a lovely day today pottering about in the garden, potting up, tidying up, and now my back is seizing up! Worth it though;0)
xx
What a lovely wardrobe and I can't wait to see your quilt. Rest that back now because we must make a bargain hunting date soon. xx
ReplyDeleteThose little clothes are really adorable you have SO much more patience than me - I had EVERY intention to make clothes for Phoebes dolls but alas it never happened LOL whoooops
ReplyDeleteLovely clothes..... we have had lovely weather here too this weekend.....
ReplyDeleteHugz
We have had such beautiful weather, it 'turned' on Saturday afternoon and has been very cool, heater on cool, since. Oh well it had to break at some time. What gorgeous outfits, you are so clever.
ReplyDeletex Sandi
Looks like a perfect day in all - what with sunshine and all that colour in your garden as well as lots of sewing room activity. Not sure Molly looks like she wants to give that Easter outfit away! Gorgeous new dolly wardrobe.
ReplyDeleteWonderful clothes! We had lovely weather too, with lunch in the garden on Saturday.
ReplyDelete