Without Challenge, there is no Achievement
What stunning pics.
Beautiful, Lorraine!xx
love the yellow...Hugz
Stunning photos - lucky lucky you having and embellishing machine.I can totally empathise with your sister situation.Sad - isn't it.
beautiful close ups.
Looks like some time to relax in the garden - Perfect pics.
Amazing pictures. Thank you.
Beautiful colours - I think autumn is just about here!
Beautiful photos Lorraine..tell me again what your good camera is? Are you happy with it? I hope one day to graduate to a "real" camera, meantime I am grateful for my precious little companion model..goes everywhere with me : )
What stunning pics.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Lorraine!
ReplyDeletexx
love the yellow...
ReplyDeleteHugz
Stunning photos - lucky lucky you having and embellishing machine.
ReplyDeleteI can totally empathise with your sister situation.
Sad - isn't it.
beautiful close ups.
ReplyDeleteLooks like some time to relax in the garden - Perfect pics.
ReplyDeleteAmazing pictures. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colours - I think autumn is just about here!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos Lorraine..tell me again what your good camera is? Are you happy with it? I hope one day to graduate to a "real" camera, meantime I am grateful for my precious little companion model..goes everywhere with me : )
ReplyDelete