Mainly pictures as I am off out very soon to go into London to see the Neurologist. Starting to feel nervous!
I bought a lovely selection of fat quarters of fabric for both patchwork/quilting and for dressmaking for Sasha. With only fat quarters, the dresses are more unique and individual...which I like.
The Christmas fabrics are well for Christmas! I have a couple of projects I can now work on...but they are going to be gifts and surprises so can't say what.
Tools of the trade...not included is the paper for applique and can of spray
Some more pretty fabrics.
The new project I hope to work on when all others are finished.
The wonderful fun fleece I bought to back a quilt I am making for a friend's new baby.
I also bought a pale blue fleece before I saw this, but I just couldn't resist and it will be the perfect backing for the baby quilt.
Right better dash!





Good luck. Hope it's good news with answers.
ReplyDeleteFab Fabric. xx
GORGEOUS fabrics, mouthwateringly delicious.
ReplyDeleteLots and lots of loveliness! Hope all went well today.
ReplyDeletesome gorgeous fabrics there! I love your new project, the butterflies look lovely and I like the fabrics you have chosen.
ReplyDeleteGood luck at the neurologist's.
Ooooo love all your goodies.I'm a FQ fan too and would have a basket full just to gaze at if I could lol
ReplyDeleteLots of pretties there to keep you busy while you don't think about the unfun stuff.
ReplyDeleteHope it was a successful visit with the neurologist.
Enjoy playing with all your new fabrics.