Monday, 18 March 2013

Daily Doodles 15 - 17th March

Still not much going on here...most of my time is spent in bed with the odd 1/2 hour to an hour spent up here and there.

Thinking that maybe I have influenza rather than withdrawal symptoms - they can be very similar...

My mouth still tastes foul, still feeling nauseas, headachy and achy all over and tired.  So back off to bed shortly.  I have plans though for when I feel well again!





2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a rainy few days, in every sense. It's important to consider you might have flu - so many people have had it, and it's a really nasty one this year. It completely wiped me out in January. Praying for lots of sun for you now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you might be right. I haven't been ill for a long time - sure I have pain and the migraines, but not ill like this.

      Delete