The last couple of days have been rough, and I still feel pretty bad this morning, although perhaps a little less nauseas. Time will tell it is still very early in the morning.
Yesterday was a rather a mix of days, from wonderful surprises....
A huge box of flowers arrived for me as a thank you gift from a friend for some clothes I had made for a special little doll companion of hers.
So wonderfully thoughtful and unexpected! Brought tears of joy to my eyes. I have emotions again that is for sure!
To try and get me going yesterday morning I made a juice/smoothie
1/2 a pineapple
3 apples
A large handful of spinach
3 celery stalks
1/2 a mango
1/2 an avocado
1 banana
some acai berry juice.
I was back in bed by early morning, but I am sure eventually the benefits of the juice will kick in.
This morning (having got some manuka honey yesterday)
The other 1/2 a pineapple
4 apples
4 sticks of celery
large handful of spinach
a tub of blueberries,
large tablespoon of manuka honey
1 banana
1/2 an avocado
some acai berry juice.
Packed full of goodness!
The other elements of yesterday were not so good...
Getting dragged out by Mark in the afternoon to get some groceries...resulted me ending up back in bed!
Discovering that I had lost two more of my lovely piggies during the night.
Alexander
Popcorn.
Alexander was most unexpected especially as the night before he had come up to take the food out of my hand as per usual. Popcorn had been looking 'old' for a while.
Will miss these cute guys. So hard as they are all 'older' than average now. I don't suppose the freezing cold we had helped either, although they had plenty of hay and each other to snuggle up with.
So so sorry about your little piggies! It is hard when they pass on, I know...
ReplyDeleteYour drinks sound "interesting". I think they might be okay without the spinach...for me...at least. I am glad they make you feel better. I must say, I am having a ginger ale with orange sherbet in it as I type! :-)
Love the flowers...
GET WELL SOON~~~