Monday, 15 February 2010

A little bit of Sunshine.



What more do you need on a dismal dreary day, but an award, and what better than a sunshine award! Many thanks to Bad Penny this is just what I needed today! :-). Now I believe I am supposed to pass this award on and I would very much like to, but it seems, almost every blog I read has had it, or they don't 'do' awards anymore. So if any of my followers would like it please feel free to grab a bit of sunshine! Probably a bit of a cop out I agree but I really enjoy all of the blogs I follow and read and think there are many who could do with a some SUNSHINE at the moment. Talking of followers, still being relatively 'new' to this, are those who are following who don't have links to blogs, not have blogs? I try to visit all of my followers, but some don't seem to have blog links attached. Is there another way I can visit their blogs, or does it mean they don't have one?

I managed to get some of the things on my to do list done today, but still quite a lot to do before Saturday.

Write letter to friend in NZ to let her know I am coming over...yes I have left it a bit late, but better late than never. She doesn't have a phone so need to give her Mum and Dad's contact number so she can let me know when I can visit.
Watering plant rota
Guinea pig feeding and cleaning out chart
Order pellets - must do this!
NZD - the rate is pants at the moment so hoping it will improve.
Hairdresser - haven't been for about a year!
That's all I can think of at the moment - have brain fog ;-)




7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award. Not long now til some real sunshine -if NZ weather is anything like ours at the moment. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet you can't wait to get to NZ - all that sunshine and being able to wear summer clothes.

    Got room in your suitcase?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely award, and well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is frustrating if you want to return a comment out of corteousy which I always try to do - and you can't link to the blog ! In which case I usually leave a comment on my own messages to say Hi.

    It is hard passing on awards - I'd hate to offend or leave out anyone but I think they get fairly spread about !

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right about the sunshine award - it seems every other blog has one!
    Please bring some sunshine back from NZ for us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you got your list done! I had my grandson yesterday, then worked a little in the greenhouse. I wanted to let you know, I haven't gotten your magazine in the mail yet, but I will try to get it done TODAY! Mail didn't run yesterday, due to President's Day. But it is going priority, so you should get it soon! Have a great, sunny, day! We're supposed to get sunshine tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well the weather here at the moment is 95% Humidity...aaaaarrrrgh. Hopefully, it's due to clear up by the weekend so you may be arriving to beatiful sunny blue skies, fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete