Feeling sad :-(
A bit of a catch up. Thursday was the 'Thursday Girl's' quilters group I go to.

I started a new jelly roll quilt as I need to get some more fabric for the one I started last week.

This one is going to be different and will probably also be a gift for someone special.
I continued with it at home that evening.

Light wasn't very good


Lots and lots of squares finished. Now need to cut some more to make some triangular blocks and then I can piece it together.
A reflection of the weather...

Hubby wanted Shepherds pie for dinner, so I made enough for two nights!
I'm still going with the raw foods, juicing and smoothies.

Something different for my morning drink.
Lots of lovely fruit.

Very tasty!
We've got a Scout barbecue to go to this afternoon, although again I will be taking my own food, although the rest of the family can enjoy the barbecue.
Oh the sun has just started to peep from behind the clouds...I wonder how long it will last?!
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.
sorry about biscuit... such cute pictures.... you've done lots of that lovely quilt... I'm looking forward to seeing it grow..... and your smoothie looks delicious...
ReplyDeleteHugz
Sorry to hear about your little Biscuit. Hope you enjoy the BBQ. That patchwork looks great - I really must give it another go sometime.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry that you have lost one of your piggies! You have made good progress with your next quilt. Shepherds pie looks good to me - it has been very wet here today - you must be very strong to resist the pie and continue with your diet!!
ReplyDeleteI tried to comment but I think it got swallowed up in the ether . . . But I am sorry about Biscuit - it is so sad when pets die. I hope your barbecue was warmer than it has been here - not a nice day at all!
ReplyDeletePomona x
Sorry to hear about your guinea pig ;'( I was just admiring guinea pigs at the Zoo on Friday :)
ReplyDeleteLovely looking breakfast!
Biscuit was a lovely guinea pig. I love the colourings.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your jelly roll quilt together. Looks like you are making good progress.
Hope you get to enjoy the sunshine at the bbq.
Sorry to hear about Biscuit - lovely photos of her though x
ReplyDeleteBiscuit was such a beautiful little piggy, I'm so sorry to read you've lost her :o(
ReplyDeleteDo you feel any different for eating only raw foods?
xx