Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Flowers in Wimpole Estate Walled Garden

Today we enjoyed an afternoon at Wimpole Estate in Cambridgeshire.

We managed to get round the Wimpole Home Farm and you can see photos here of the farm animals seen.

I especially enjoyed spending some time in the Walled Garden taking photos of the flowers.






I think this is one of my most favourite photos I have taken so far.



Beautiful dahlias.



Gorgeous Cosmos



A selection of wild flowers to attract bees and butterflies.



Flowers within flowers!  




Sweetcorn looking almost ready for the picking!



I took this photo with manual settings

Focal length 34.0mm
Exp. 1/1000s
Aperture: F5.6
ISO 160


This one was taken with semi-automatic settings using Aperture setting
FL 33.0mm
Exp 1/400
ISO 100
Ap F4.5




1 comment:

  1. I think you have missed your vocation - you should have been a photographer! These pics are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete