So putting aside yesterday, although nursing a mild (is there such a thing?) migraine today as a result, I had a dentist appointment this morning, just a check up and all good.
I haven't done a lot today, had a snooze, taken paracetamol with no result, cleaned out the guinea pigs, taken Percy for a walk and sat knitting or reading and of course watching the birds first thing this morning.
It was fun to see both a Nuthatch and a Robin on the bird table. Yes it is a bit dilapidated...but it gives it character!
It was very misty this morning, a sign of the good day to come.
There were I think three Nuthatches out feeding and one time.
The cobwebs were out in force...the spiders must have been busy during the night.
Later in the afternoon when it had brightened up I was able to get a couple of better shots.
You can tell Autumn is here, the fungi (mushrooms?) are growing in the damp grass...yes it has remained damp all day.
Now I've go to think of what to do for dinner...too much brain power needed for that decision I fear!
No comments:
Post a Comment