Friday, 11 December 2009

Christmas Stocking Swap & Superhero cloak?

I've just heard from Kate my partner in the Christmas Stocking Swap to say her parcel has arrived.  I had a lot of fun making her gifts and collecting some little extras together to send to her.





I wanted to make the stocking a little different to what I thought she might expect and hopefully I succeeded!



A Christmas tree bird, stocking and a brooch.

  Lastly a flannel with vintage ribbon, and a soap and shower cream.

Now if you are wondering why my pictures are all over the place it's because I am trying out the new enhanced blogger.  Not sure I am enamoured with it yet...might take a bit of getting used to!


Now what was I up to last night?

Well my DS1 (read that how you may as he is rather a manky one at the moment) asked me to make a 'superhero' cloak for his friend.  Well when I came home last night they had drawn up the design they wanted and gave it to me with a pile of orange and black material.  Hmmmm.... not quite what I expected, but hey ho that is what they wanted so that is what they got!



No comments:

Post a Comment